Insurance Claim Assistance
Many contractors say that they are insurance claim specialists, but at Graco, we have unique and extensive experience to back up what we say. Through the years we have served many companies as a preferred vendor for restoration work, performed adjustments on their behalf and even trained adjusters for one of the largest insurance carriers. We are continually sought out by multiple insurance companies to train their staff and handle difficult property claims.
Filing a property claim with your insurance carrier can be stressful. Face it, it’s not something you do everyday and they don’t exactly make it easy. At Graco Roofing & Construction, we do deal with property claims everyday and we are happy to help facilitate your claim to make sure you understand your policy limits and the scope of your claim.
When to contact Graco Roofing & Construction:
- As soon as you feel your property has incurred wind, hail, water or fire damage.
- We provide free damage inspections and will help you determine if you need to file an insurance claim.
Once damage is confirmed by Graco:
- You will need to contact your claims department to open a claim. They will schedule a date and time for an adjuster to come and inspect your property. You then need to call your Graco representative with your scheduled appointment time so that they can meet with the adjuster with you.
If you have damage that needs to be addressed immediately:
- Should you require any temporary repairs to prevent further damage to your property – your insurance claims department can authorize immediate attention. You can contact Graco Roofing & Construction for Emergency Service or during our assessment we can provide immediate protection to meet your needs.
Meeting with your adjuster:
- You can count on Graco Roofing & Construction to document any damages in a written report supported by pictures. We will share this information with your insurance adjuster when we meet with them for your claim inspection.
After the insurance adjuster inspects your property:
- Once the inspection is complete, you will receive a claim document outlining the scope of damage and the funds being made available for the repairs, less your deductible. Graco Roofing & Construction will help you evaluate the adjusters report. Since we use the same estimating software used by most insurance companies – we can make certain that ALL of the material and labor necessary to repair your property has been accounted for.